Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dark

Eighteen hours of darkness
The highest suicide rate
One would think that the Swedes would see beauty in the night
There is more to the dark than meets the eye
Or what doesn't meet the eye, I suppose
It's so dark, one cannot see

Darkness means not death
But rest
Break for a new day
A new beginning
Those 18 hours of dark are an offering from the skies
A gift full of sleep
Full of passion

Imaginations cultivate under to moonlight sky
I much prefer it that way

The still, the quiet, the tranquility of dusk sets my mind apart from all else
Apart from the pain
Offers a distraction from the food, the abuse, the hurt

The best judgement comes in the night
Evening uncovers the finest of crowds
Surrounded by the cold blanket of the dark sky

If I were to have eighteen hours of darkness, I'd not commit
But I'd live every moment more than ever before

Darkness inspires
Darkness constructs and crafts

Enjoy the mysteries of the night
The gifts of the darkness

For darkness is the light
For darkness is the essence of all creation, of all man-kind

Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment